About Us

History 

Scott Elementary School opened in 1977. It was named for Harry W. Scott, who was a bicycle shop owner in Salem from 1919 to 1963. He would fix children's bikes, often for little or no cost. He was on the Salem-Keizer School Board from 1946-1961, serving as chairperson for five years. The Salem Chamber of Commerce named him Salem's First Citizen in 1962.

Scott is a kindergarten through fifth-grade school with an average enrollment of 600 students. Our nickname is the Eagles. 

Bilingual services are available. 


Our Business Partners 
 
 
 
 

Our business partners are MaPS Credit Union and Starbucks at 3270 Lancaster Drive NE. Click on the logo to visit our partner's website. 

Click here to learn more about Salem-Keizer's Business Partnership program.